Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Monday, March 1, 2010

Wow, already March! Hard to believe. Time to get caught up on PLife. I'll do that on Saturday. I printed out some more pictures...need to go back and see what I need and print them too.

anyway, Today was interesting. Mom and Dad were out of town, so Addison stayed home with me today. She was pretty good too. I managed to get more done than I thought I could with her, which tells me she is not a baby anymore. She is so smart...just amazes me everyday.

Travis and Patrick are smart too, were smart babies. I was not amazed with Travis, though because I did not have anything to compare him to and did not realize how smart he was. I do have something to compare her to, and I'm amazed everyday at how smart she is. It's scary sometimes.

Kayla came over today and played with her after school. I was able to get more of my work done while she was here, so that was great. Addison just loves Kayla. She asks about her on a regular basis. Kayla is so good with her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment