Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Patrick had a soccer game today, but I emailed his coach and told him that if Patrick did not complete his homework that is due tomorrow before game time, he would not be at the game. He did finish, in the nick of time, and got to play. It as sprinkling on our way to the Keller fields where they were playing tonight. Addison and I stayed in the car for the whole game because I did not want her to get out in the mud. On the way home, I took Patrick and Addison to Rosa's. It reminded me of the nights that we would take Travis to CCD at church and then go eat, just the 2 of us, before I had Addison. I miss that 1 on 1 time with Patrick. I think he still needs it. NOTE TO SELF: Make some time to spend with Patrick.

No comments:

Post a Comment