Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 2 of spring break 2010. The kids are bored out of their minds.

I got a giant heaping dose of reality today. Josh (F) invited Travis to spend the night. He was at the house most of the day. Josh is driving, but I did not worry about him wanting to drive Travis because he has not had his license a year and you have to have it a year before you can drive others.

well, that's what I thought anyway. Turns out, you can have 1 passenger that is not related to you.

I told him to check with Ty...and Ty said he could.

OMG!
Wow...I'm so not ready for this. My kid and their friends driving. This time next year...they will all be driving.

I can remember when Travis was about 2 weeks old, I started worrying about him driving some day. and now it is here. hard to believe! Did my parents ever worry about me (the 3rd child) when I started driving? They never seemed like they did.

So not ready for all that is coming up this next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment