Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another day with Addison home..actually got more done today than yesterday. Mom and Dad will be back tomorrow. They went to their land. I have mixed feelings about them moving away, but I guess that is to be expected. I have never not lived close to them. It will be weird.

Tonight was the Cici's fundraiser for soccer. Margie asked if we wanted to meet her, but before I responded, I asked Ty if he wanted to go and surprise, he did. So, I told her we could not go with them (they were going at 5, Ty does not get off until 7). She said "when he calls you to cancel, we'll be here." Well, at about 6-ish he called and said he was tired and was just going to go home. I said he was not going home because we did not go with Margie so we could go with him. Anyway, then I heard the line was out the door at Cici's so we ended up meeting him at Lina's. So much for a fundraiser. But from what I heard, they raised plenty. There is another one next month. We'll be meeting Margie at 5 for that one. :)

Today I heard Addison say "Oh my God" and I corrected her and said "oh my Gosh" and she said "oh my God" and I said "Oh my Gosh" and she said "oh my God" and I said "oh my gosh" and she sat there for a minute and then said "Holy Cow!" :)

Then we were at Lina's and she asked for ketchup. She only had a little bowl with her food in it, no room for ketchup, so I put some on her placemat. She got very upset with me and said she did not WANT it on her placement. She sat there and looked at the ketchup and then said "damit".

Great....she even says it in context.

No comments:

Post a Comment