Sunday, March 7, 2010

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ty went to work his a.m. Patrick had a soccer game this afternoon. Nana, Papa, and Donna and Gary all came to the game. Addie took a nap after the game and I went to the store and to Michael's (just to browse). I was going to get those $1. spiral notebooks with initials on them...one for each of us, so we could start doing a journal (favorite things) from that article I posted here earlier in the week, but they did not have any. I'll keep checking. They used to have them pretty much everytime I went in.

Got a lot of laundry folded today, and dishes done, but nothing around the house that made a visible difference. I'm so tired of the mess and clutter. It just drains me. and I look around and don't know where to start - or I start and get sidetracked and end up doing a little bit in lots of places, but nothing that makes a visible difference. Drives me nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment