Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday, March 19, 2010

Addison was in my office looking at my Project Life book and commenting on several of the pictures and I knew that had to be my picture of the day!





Later, out of the blue, she said 99-5 the Wolf. I asked where she had heard that because that is the radio station I listen to and she said "In your car, mommy." She really is absorbing everything. I know kids do that, but it still always amazes me because you don't think they are paying attention to the details. That's awesome, baby!

Jake came over for the day. After Pep got here, I left and went to get catfish for (lent) dinner. Just relaxed after that. Addison did not take a nap and around 5ish got really fussy so I got her a bottle and put her in bed beside me and she fell asleep. As of 10:45 p.m., still asleep. Guess she is down for the night...but will be up early in the a.m. Better get to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment