Sunday, March 7, 2010

Friday, March 5, 2010

I emailed Pat's teacher this a.m. and told her he did not do his homework and to keep him in from recess and punish him how she saw fit. When I got back from taking everyone this a.m., I got a phone call from Patrick. She made him call me to tell me he did not do it, and that he did not do it because he is lazy. He started to cry. I told him I hope he has learned a lesson from this. She told him he WILL do it this weekend and turn it in on Monday. It counts as 2 grades. I realized during the phone call that he was calling me in front of the whole class...and crying in front of the whole class. Poor guy...sure hope he has learned something here. He did bring it all on himself, but as his Mom, I feel for him. I did not realize she would humiliate him in front of the whole class. Sure hope the lesson is not lost on him. He did say later that 3 others did not do it and had to call home, too.

Travis had a couple of friends over after school. Ty brought some catfish home and I fried it up for (lent) dinner. Jared Hall ate with us. Probably went home hungry because Ty did not know he was eating with us and did not buy enough. Everyone had a filet, but they were small and I'm sure they could have all eaten more.

No comments:

Post a Comment