Friday, March 19, 2010

Thursday, March 18, 2010

AT&T. Where do I begin? It's a long story, but when we got home last night, our cable and internet were shut off. For some reason, when I pay AT&T through bill pay, they get the check and it sits there, unprocessed, long enough for them to cut off my service. This is the 3rd time. LAST WEEK they shut off the phone. Turns out, after I proved that I paid the bill on time, they had posted my payment to someone else's account. Now, everytime this happens, I have to spend MY time on the phone or internet with the bank and with AT&T and the burden of proof of payment is with me. It's a pain....a royal pain. and it's getting OLD. Last year, they turned it off when I had already paid the bill. They had the payment there, somewhere...and even after we got it staightened out, it was another 3 weeks or so before they processed the payment. Unbelieveable. Anyway, it happened again, so this morning I had to call yet again and deal with. Last night I had to call AT&T and then call the bank. The man at the bank was really nice...he made my emergency his priority. I was hoping to resolve the issue last night so that I could work this morning, but things did not happen quick enough. So, I missed the first 6 hours of my shift because of them. I ended up working until 8 p.m. and still did not finish (because kids were home). what a pain. The lady I talked to this a.m. was a real ______...um...well let's just say that she does not believe the customer is always right. Anyway, got it turned back on by around noon. I am going to call around and see what the cable companies charge for internet and then call AT&T and cancel the service. This can't keep happening. W/out the internet, I cannot work.

Anyway, because of the morning hours being shot for working Addison and I spent some time together this morning. Nana and Papa came and got the boys and took them to the driving range to hit some golf balls, so Addison and I made "cupcakes" (blueberry muffins) and played with her kitchen too. She made me a "pie" and some cookies. I held 4 oreos together, then got her knife and "cut them apart" (like the Pillsbury dough) and put them on her baking sheet and she cooked them up. When they were done, she brought me one "fresh from the oven."

What a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment