Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sunday March 7, 2010

Hoarder. Such a "dirty" sounding word. No pun intended. But my house is out of control and it's driving me nuts and I'm not doing anything about it. I keep a running list in my head of what needs to be done but it's so overwhelming that I just do nothing. I just need to get rid of stuff. I don't even need to sort into donate and keep piles...just throw it all out. I know I need to do that. But I don't. and I don't know why I don't. I just need to pick a room and do it. I have so many old kids clothes that need to go. I keep saying I'm going to put them in the Just Between Friends sale, but it's a lot of time-consuming effort and would probably take $100. in printer ink to print out all the tags, so I just don't do it.

I need to. Soon. Before I go nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment