Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Saturday, March 13, 2010

This morning I was in the kitchen and the boys came out and went into the sunroom to play air hockey. That struck me as odd as it had been a long time since they had played air hockey together and also the fact that they got off the video games. As they played, Patrick got progressively madder and madder, as evidenced by the yelling and how hard he was hitting the puck. I was thinking to myself, " I need to tell him to calm down or he is going to end up breaking a window." I think most of those have been broken out at least once since we have lived here. Especially since we got the hockey table. Anyway, before I could even think twice or act on that thought, the game ended and Patrick ran out of the sunroom. Travis then came out saying something about the window and when I asked what he said, he said that Patrick broke a window. Wow, that gave me a chill. I told Travis that I had JUST told myself to tell him to calm down or he would break it. I was kinda weirded out by the fact that he did, about 30 seconds after I thought that.



Anyway, I called Ty and told him so he could calm down before he got home (he was at work). Patrick was crying...probably scared of the consequences. I just told him that he would probably have to help pay for it and left it at that.

Why do all these things always have to happen to Patrick? Granted, he was getting all worked up over a game, but still...yea, he probably brings it on himself, but still...he just can't get a break. (no pun intended). sigh...


Jake came over to spend the night with us this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment