Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Update on Tuesday. Today was our usual weekday schedule...i start working at 6 a.m., stop at 7:20 and hurry kids up and out the door. Travis had to be there at 8 and Patrick was, as usual, dragging his feet, so for the first time I took Travis first and let Patrick be late. I don't normally...it's completely out of the way for me, but he needs to learn to "light a fire under himself" - he just does not care if he is late or anyone else. So, he was late for the first time today. Wish I had gone inside and gotten a picture of him getting a tardy slip at school. Anyway, so took Travis, then backtracked and took Pat, and then Addison over to Mom's. Got back home and back to work. Work until kids get out, then go pick them up. My dear sweet neighbor has been picking up Pat pretty much every day this year. Thanks so much, Krista!! Anyway, got back home and finished up working (I work later to make up all the time I spend in the Mom Taxi). Travis had a game tonight, so his friends Ryan and Michael came home with us and then I took them all back to school for the game. I then left and picked up Donna as she wanted to come to a game and then we went and ate at Bueno. I figured out that maybe the reason Addison did not make it through a game is because I did not usually feed her beforehand. Duh. and they let me be a mother! :) anyway, so we went to get a bite to eat and then went to the game. Nana and Papa were there...so we had a good little crowd for Travis to cheer him on. (who am I kidding...Ty is the only one who "cheers" (I mean screams). So, I took my camera to the game to get my POTD but they are not on the computer yet...will add later.

Wednesday: Pretty much the same, minus the game. This might be a "filler picture" day.

Did I mention that Addison washed my phone? Did I mention we got new ones for all 3 of us Saturday? Well, they had to be shipped to the house, but we ordered them Saturday? Well, they came yesterday...and we all 3 had them up and running today. So, another option for POTD. We got an EN3. Same plan, same #. but I lost all my contacts because she "fried" the phone.

Addy had a bubble bath tonight. She gets such joy from bathtime, but add bubbles, and the joy grows exponentially! Why can't we all carry that enthusiasm for the little things all throughout our life?

No comments:

Post a Comment