Thursday, January 14, 2010

time keeps on slippin....



Guess what started this week???


wow, has it been 3 days since I wrote last? I was supposed to do this every day!
ok...Tuesday...The sun came out! Patrick played with our neighbors, Kayla, Dalton, and Landon Bryant, outside, and Addison came home and joined them on her new 4-wheeler! She was so happy to get outside after being cooped up for so long indoors with all the cold weather.

Travis has a basketball game and Ty and I decided Ty would go to that. I was supposed to have a room mom meeting, that I had every intention of going to, but when I dropped off Travis, with all kids in tow, Patrick started complaining of a headache, really complaining, and at one point started crying...and I looked in the rear view and Addison was asleep. Great. So, I come to find out that Patrick did not like what they served for lunch and did not eat it...thus the headache...so I stopped at Little Ceasars as they were doing a 5th grade camp fund raiser, and picked up a pizza and went home. Of course, then Addison woke up, but I had made up my mind at that point I was not going to drag Patrick to a meeting when he did not feel good and Addison there when she was half asleep, so we came home, had pizza, and that was that.

Travis got home and said they won their game, and he did fine, but Ty informed me that he was hobbling on the foot that he hurt last week and should not have been playing at all. He is going to call the coach tomorrow.


Wednesday: Big lack of communcation on phone/text with me and Travis today. It's a long story, but he asked me to pick him up at 2:30 because he was exempt from taking his last period exam, but when I got there, he was not there. I went back home and told him to ride the bus home with Ryan and I would pick him up at Ryan's, but what ended up happening was they all waited and Beth went and got them. I had told Beth I would pick up Seth today because of a PTA Board meeting (that I did not make either, due to running to get Travis, wasting that time, and then having to make up work). Anyway, big "catastrophe." and it was made worse by me forgettng my phone when I went to pick him up. so, just a bad situation. I'm sorry, Beth!!

Thursday: Half day of school for kids today, and I kept Addison home from Mom's today. She did pretty good. I gave her my chalk board and she spent well over an hour drawing and cleaning it off with baby wipes over and over. She took a good nap, too. We will have a repeat of this tomorow..then the kids are out on Monday.

Started watching American Idol again this week. Love that show. Everything about it. The auditions, as well as the competition itself. It will be interesting to see Ellen on it when they get to Hollywood. And wonder if it will survive w/out Simon next year. What I really wonder about, though, is how some of those people can honestly believe they can sing.

I got a card in the mail from Luci Conlon. Wow...did she have some news! She is a GRANDMA!! She's my age. She has a grandchild. I have a 2-year-old. What's wrong with this picture? :) Serious...Congrats, Luci and Mike! She has also moved and her kids are all grown and "gone". and I have 3 at home. For the next 16+ years! :) Great to hear from her!

No comments:

Post a Comment