Friday, January 8, 2010

TGIF!


Baby, it's cold outside! It was 16 degrees when I took the kids to school this a.m. What's funny is that they had school today (16 degrees) and it was cancelled yesterday (26 degrees). Go figure. Yes, they had a day off yesterday. So now they get to go on Good Friday. Again.


so far I have been keeping up with the Project Life kit. I have my pictures, I should say. The kit is still in the box because I don't want to get it out until I have time to sit and put it all together for the whole year. If I don't, then I'm afraid Addison will get into it and scattere the pieces all over. So, tonight after she goes to bed, I will get it out and work on it.

oh, and I definitely could use that photography class! ;)

Ty came home sick from work yesterday afternoon, but he went back in today. I took the kids and met Margie and her kids at CiCi's for dinner. It was either that or go to the grocery store. No contest!

Travis' ankle is better. Not 100%, but better. He was going to meet with the Athletic Trainer at school again this morning. They have a game today, but I seriously doubt he will be playing. It was still swollen up last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment