Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday update, also Thursday update




hope this works. I came across this on another blog. I had just added the "Shrek" version of this to my Ipod and love the song and really like this version. Now to find it for the Ipod. oh, and I need to find my Ipod. I think Addison carried it off somewhere.

2 big news items from the week. There was a huge earthquake in Haiti and so far the death toll is 150,000. Expected to double. Now, when you stop to think that roughly 6,000 died on 9-11 - it just boggles the mind. I don't think I can even comprehend the tragedy they are going through.

The other news...Last Thursday, Ty came home from work and was white as a ghost. I was busy vacuuming in our bathroom where Addison had broken a glass in my bathroom sink, had her locked out of my bedroom while I did so because she was barefoot, and she was standing at my door screaming and crying to be let in. I had to just let her cry. Anyway, just as I was finishing up, Ty came in and was holding her and told me that he just saw the most disturbing thing he had ever seen in his life. I thought he meant with Addison and thought "what could she have done...she was right outside the door the whole time?" but he said on his way home, just as he was exiting the freeway where it turns into Davis, there was a body laying in the middle of the road and he almost hit it...and he thought the person was dead. And the police and firemen were not even there yet. It had JUST happened.

http://cbs11tv.com/video/?id=50766@ktvt.dayport.com

copy and paste the link above to hear what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment