Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday 1/29/10

Idea Explosion at Pat's school today. In all our years there, I have never been to this. Always in January and I don't take the time off after being off for the holidays. Next year...I need to go.

always next year.

I've been bad this week, don't think I have taken a picture. But that's okay. I can use something in their place for my book...that's the beauty of this project. IT. DOESN'T. MATTER! I'll figure something out. Maybe find a favorite picture from last year? or a favorite song, quote, etc. I'll figure it out and in 20 years when we are looking at the book, no one will know. Not even me, because my memory will be gone by then! :)

Travis had a half day today. His school hosted the Academic Decathalon so they dismissed the students at 11:30. He had to go back at 3:30 because they have a basketball game tonight, though. This is the same team I posted about earlier when it was such a good game and they won in overtime. I was not going to go, but Ty just talked me into it. Did not want to get Addy out in the wet and cold weather, but guess we will. It was just an excuse. I should be at every game. It's not THAT far...way south Hulen.

Addison found a bag of life savers this afternoon. She is on her 4th one already. Maybe I need a picture of LifeSavers!

No comments:

Post a Comment