Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday, January 25, 2010

It's Monday. No work this a.m., so after I dropped the boys off, I took Addison to a day care to check it out. I was worried about how she would do with total strangers, other kids, etc. She stared at the other kids...like she was fascinated. She would not take her eyes off them. Then I showed her the play kitchen and she was hooked. At that point she said she wanted to stay and did not want to go to Oma's. I had to promise to bring her back, so tomorrow we are doing a "complimentary day" to see how she does/how she likes it. Both the boys screamed bloody murder when I left them at daycare...she does not care at all. It makes it easier for me, but gosh...couldn't she just be a little upset?? :)

After we got home, Addison was "being watched by the boys" while I finished working. I was in my office, typing away, and I thought I smelled baby powder. At first I thought "wow, that smells good." and then I thought 'what smells like baby powder?' and then all of a sudden I remembered the baby powder that was in Adddison's room that cannot be closed...and it dawned on me. I went running into her room and this is what I found.


all that white stuff you see? powder.

Oh well, could have been worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment