Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday, Jan 24, 2010

Update for Thursday, 21st: Typical day....picked all kids up from school today, Krista had a dr appt. Addison had a late nap, so went to get her around 5:30 and then realized that Dalton had practice at 6 and Krista would not make it back in time, so we went ahead and took him to practice. Krista and Sam are our neighbors and Kayla, Dalton, and Landon are their children. Krista used to run an in-home daycare and keep Patrick when he was a baby. This school year, she has been bringing him home pretty much 95% of the time and he has spent a lot of hours over there with them. Kayla is a huge help with Addison when she comes over and Addison just adores her!

Friday: Travis had a game again tonight. Pep called and asked if Jake could spend the night tonight, so he was here when I got home from getting Addison. Donna wanted to come to the game again so we picked her up and then we all went to the game. Came home and had pizza and visited with Donna.

Saturday: I had plans to go to a crop today. First I went to the grocery store, then came home and got stuff ready for the crop, then headed over to Jackie's house. I had not had lunch and it was already dinner time, so we went and had dinner at TGIFriday's and then back to her house for the rest of the crop. I got caught up on Project Life and finished a couple of layouts I had started at the last crop, and we watched a movie (while we cropped) and then I came home and starting ironing the panels for Addison's new bed.

Sunday: Got up around 10:30 and checked email to see if Beth had responded to what time she wanted to meet me to let me into school to do the directory. There was an email asking me if I could get there at 10:30. Ooops. I was in my PJs and cooking breakfast, so, um...no. Sorry. Anyway, we met around 12:30 or so, then Glenda came up later and between them 2, we got something figured out that would work and we got them all printed out and stapled and distributed. Thank goodness that is done. and thank goodness for Beth and Glenda (and Travis and Patrick, who helped put them together and staple). Thanks, Ladies...I owe you one!

Took the boys to GameStop and to get a bite to eat (Chicken Fettucini at Chef Point...yum!), then dropped Travis off at Matt's house to play basketball, then home. I finished ironing the panels for Addy's new bed, then folded some laundry, made some sandwiches, and now Im ready to hit the hay.

another boring weekend in the Bailey household!

No comments:

Post a Comment