Monday, January 4, 2010

Just another manic Monday....

Back to the grind today. Well, officially tomorrow when the kids start back to school, but Ty and I both went back to work today. Mom kept Addison for a few hours so I could get some work done and the kids would not have to watch her. She has been doing that all year, but it's time to find a daycare to give her a break. I'll be checking them out this week. I think it will do her some good to be "socialized" but I think it will be a rough start as she is used to making her own schedule and doing what she wants. Once she adjusts, I think she will enjoy making friends and playing with the other kids.

Ty called this afternoon just to tell me he appreciates all I do. Wow...did I ever need to hear that. Thanks, babe!

Well, off to make school lunches and make sure the boys are ready for tomorrow.

Anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Becky Higgins kit...can't wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment