Saturday, January 9, 2010

Rodeo


My sister-in-law, Peppy, got a new car before Christmas and she called Ty and I and asked if we wanted the old one for Travis. ummm...YES!! Ty went over this afternoon and picked it up and gave Travis the keys. It was Christmas all over again! It's an Isuzu Rodeo. It needs some work, but I'm married to a genius mechanic, so that is not a problem. And, Travis does not have a permit yet and has to have the permit for a year before he can get a license, so Ty has plenty of time to get it ready. Pictures to follow.


I took the ornaments off the tree today and Ty carried it to the curb. Addison was not happy with me. She wants it back up. I keep telling her we will put it up again next year, but 2-year-olds don't get that.

Now she is walking around with my ipod.

Most of the day was spent trying to clean up, but as usual, I would start one thing, get distracted, and got to something else...so I got a small portion of lots of different things done....but you can't tell I did anything at all. Story of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment