Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Work again this morning...guess things are getting back on track. It's nice not to work until 10 p.m. :) I even stopped to walk...every morning this week. I'm actually kinda looking forward to it a little now! :)

Patrick had his first indoor soccer game today. Donna and Nathan showed up for the game. Also found out when I got there that Levi Ritchey is on the team and Peyton Murrell (Payton?) . Levi was in Pat's 1st grade class and his Mom is so much fun. Pe(a?)yton was in his class this year and his mom helped me get the pictures for his teacher's scrapbook and works at his school. (they were not at the game today). Anyway, Sue's kids and Margie's kids are on the team. Well, their younger ones. So, it should be a fun season. There are no practices...just show up and play. My kind of sport! :)

After the game, I took the boys (mine and Margie's) to eat at Cici's since it is right there by where the game was. Got home and got Addie ready for bed and went to bed myself.

Mom came and got Addie for a few hours today...also came back for Pat and took them to Steak n Shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment