Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Great American Scrapbook Convention. I decided to go this year. I did not think there was really anything I would want, but I managed to find a few things! :) I was glad I went. I went looking for glimmer mist or something similar, but did not buy any because it's too expensive...per bottle, because of course I want all the colors! I bought an album to do our Austin trip. and a bunch of other stuff! Had a good time. My bag was really getting heavy towards the end because one booth had "fill a pizza box with paper for $20." and a lot of paper fit in there! Paper is heavy! anyway, had a good time. When I got home, the boys were getting ready to go racing. Josh K was in town so he went with them. Addie and I ended up going to Rosa's for dinner and just hanging out. I was going to stay up and crop after she went to sleep, but by the time she went down, I was ready to follow her. It was a long day, but I got out and I really needed that. I did find out you can make your own glimmer mist, so I will check that out on You Tube tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment