Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Saturday, June 26, 2010

HAPPY 93RD BIRTHDAY, GRANDPA MOODY!!

Ty and Travis were using the chipper in the way back yard to get rid of all the brush piles out there. Addison went back there and Travis called me to come get her. I walked out there and Ty's truck was out there and Addie and Patrick were in the truck. When I got to the truck, I noticed Patrick had a look of sheer terror on his face and was telling me not to open the door...apparently there were some wasps following me, buzzing around me. I stayed calm because all my life I have been told "don't bother them and they won't bother you." Ty saw what was going on and said they were following me and he took his straw hat and knocked one to the ground. I saw a couple of others. None got me. Not sure why they were following me or why they did not get me. Anyway, I got the truck open and Patrick ran for the house faster than he has ever run before. He was a basket case and REFUSED to stay out there and help. He's as afraid of wasps and bees as I am.

Saturday evening Ty took all 3 kids and Michael Seebock to the races. I went to Bosses Pizza again with Donna and then we came home and I cleaned up the den, entry, and hallway. What a mess. I took pictures because most won't believe it! :)








Grandpa said he is going to go to OshKosh with Keith this year. I'm so glad he had decided to go. I did not think he would because when Grandma was still alive, and they went for the last time, he used to say "this will be my last trip to OshKosh, ever."

No comments:

Post a Comment