Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Turns out glimmer mist is pretty easy to make, so I loaded up Addie and we went to Michaels. When we got there, there was a lady demo'ing the Cricut and Gypsy so I stopped and chatted with her. Then i got what we "needed" and on the way out, talked with her so more. It turns out she was at the convention doing the demo for glimmer mist and I talked to her at that booth yesterday! Small world. Anyway, she invited me to come crop with her some time. I want to because she went through Cricut training for Provocraft so she could demo in stores....so I want to learn what I can from her. Should be fun! She crops with a whole group of women that went through the training. Now maybe I can do something besides just cut letters! :)

anyway, Michaels did not have all the ingredients for the glimmer mist, but I got what they had and will probably have to order the rest online. I looked at a bunch of the tutorials...guess there are a lot of different ways to make it. anyway, should be fun!

Margie called and we ended up going to the waterpark with the kiddos in the afternoon, stayed longer than planned, but had a good time. Addie just walked right into the pool and kept on going until her head went under and then seemed surprised that she could not breathe. She starts swim lessons next week. Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment