Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Monday, 5/31/10

Happy Memorial Day. Ty and I took the kids to the water park for a couple/few hours today. It's gotten to where the boys are ready to go after only a couple of hours each time we go. They get bored with it. I would have killed for something like that when I was a kid. All we had was the public swimming pool..and we had to walk uphill in the snow both ways to get to it!! :)))

Addison really has fun there, though! She is already riding slides that the boys would not ride until just a couple/few years ago. I guess it takes having a girl to get me a daredevil! Ty did take her on the closed (dark) tube slide though and she did not like it. She does like the open one, though.

Came home and made a catfish dinner, watched the other movie...well, part of it...ended up turning it off before the end and going to bed. 5:30 comes way too early.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all those who have and are serving our country and for our freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment