Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wow, June already. Can't believe it! Boys off now. There was no work when I got up so went back to bed...got up a couple of hours later and walked, showered, had breakfast, then went to work. Both boys ended up getting invited to the water park and left me to work with Addison here...but then she ran out of diapers and I had no choice but to take her and go get some. First time I have ever run out of diapers...with all 3 kids! Anyway, we went and got diapers, pull-ups, AND underwear. I bought more than I planned because they were on sale, I had coupons, and they offered a gift card with purchase. I think we are set now.

Worked on and off all day...right up to 10 p.m.

Addison was not feeling too well this evening. She has had a clear runny nose all afternoon, figure it's from the water she swallowed or allergies. She never had a nap either. She climbed up on the couch with Ty for awhile this evening, but woke up and would not go back to sleep, would not take a bottle of milk, and just did not seem to be feeling very good. Hope she is better in the morning.

Taco Tuesday (homemade) for dinner! Again....

No comments:

Post a Comment