Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Monday, July 28, 2010

No work this a.m. back to bed until 730ish then got up to walk/shower, etc. Got on around 9 or 9:30.

I forgot to mention that while walking Friday, my Ipod gave out (needed to be charged) about halfway through my walk. I have to say, if it was not for the Ipod, I would probably not be walking. It was so boring. It's charged today and I don't know, guess it just makes the time go faster with music. would not want to walk w/out it!

Did not finish working until 8:30ish. Very frustrating day. Travis was at Ryan's most of the day and Patrick is not much help in watching Addison. It culminated in him screaming "I hate her, she is so annoying" right in front of her. Nice, Patrick.

It RAINED today...which we really needed. No swim lessons due to lightning, thunder, and rain.

Ty got pizza for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment