Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sunday, June 20, 2010 Father's Day

Got up this a.m. and got ready for Joe T's with the fam...Happy Father's Day, DAD!


Ty got the kids ready and they went to meet Travis & Janet at the waterpark.




I went to Joe Ts and had brunch and met them out there later.




I had the usual, Migas. Love them! I did forget to take a picture but when I was done, took a picture of the plate that has their name on it, and then got pix of me and Dad and then all of us with and w/out Mom in the picture. Always a good time at Joe Ts.




So, went home, changed, and went to the water park for a few hours. It was good to see Janet and Travis again, and to meet their son, Sterling, and see Sharee again. She is 13 now and i would not have recognized her...although she looks just like her daddy!!

So, we left there, came home and after I showered, I put Addie down for a nap. I think I fell asleep first! And slept for quite awhile. Felt good.


Then we got up and met Janet and Travis for dinner at Chili's out by where they were staying.

oh, for Fathers day, we got Ty passes for the VIP tour of Cowboy Stadium. Should be a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment