Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Walked this a.m. I got to the very back of the yard, 2nd lap, and saw a turtle. I thought, where on earth did he come from and why didn't I see him on the first lap. Anyway, went in and got my camera and was going to take pic of him for my pic of the day, but when I got back, he was no where to be seen. I was shocked. Who says turtles don't move fast? I mean, he was GONE. I looked for him. but, just know that I could have had a picture of a turtle today. I think I will just start putting my camera in my pocket. I bought a memory card for it yesterday so I can get them on the computer easily now.

Swim lessons again today...She did good again today. She was jumping off the side into the water and swimming to me...and back. and climbing out of the pool. I'm really proud of her for doing so well. She does not cry...and trust me, the rest of the kids (babies) are crying all during class. Sometimes she focuses her attention on everything going on around her rather than paying attention to me and what I am trying to do with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment