Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday June 23, 2010

No wildlife this a.m. Ty had jury duty today, was home by noon.

Mom came by and got Addison for the afternoon. They went to the new McD's to play. Patrick went with them.

Addie had swim lessons...did all the same stuff as yesterday, plus got rings off the steps, swam out to me from the steps, and the last thing was floating on her back, which Cheryl and Gordon (teachers) had to do with her because she was clinging to me and I could not get her to do it. I'm such a woos. Im not the best one to be in the water with her because I'm too soft with her. But that was the only thing so far that has upset her. But by the end of class, they had her doing it. She did not like it, but did it.

Patrick had a soccer game. Ty had to take him, it was at same time as swimming. They lost, 12-1. He said his ankles were hurting when he got home and had me massage them. now he wants a massage every 10 minutes. He would probably LOVE to go to a spa. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment