Saturday, August 28, 2010

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ok, so my new schedule looks like this...
5:30, up and shower
6 a.m. start work.
7:30, stop working , go do my walking, and then come in and get Pat motivated and ready for school and make a lunch for him if necessary.
7:50 take Pat to school. Did I mention I don't have to take Addison because Travis is still home. Yea!! (HATE car seats!!!)
8:00, work until time to take Travis, about 8:30-8:40, he starts at 8:55
915 eat breakfast and go back to work
12 lunch
325 Get Pat (out at 3:15, but if I go on time to get him I wait in a line in the car waiting to get him for 10-15 minutes, or I can wait 10-15 to get him and drive right up...). Go back home and work until time to get Travis, which starting today is 5:30 because they have open gym after school this week.

After I get him I either finish working, or do whatever needs to be done in the evenings...soccer practice tonight, and then took the kids to Rosa's for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment