Saturday, August 28, 2010

Monday, August 23, 2010

It's Monday. Got up today and had no internet, no TV, and no phone. Did I mention I HATE AT&T??????????????????????????????????????

Long story short, the wires outside had fallen into the street and something ran over them and shredded them. Knocked everything out.

They BETTER be glad it was not another billing issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, when I called they said I would have to pay for them to come out and that it was on my end (phone) and that it would be tomorrow before anyone came out. That did not set well with me since I can't work and told them if they got any opening today to put me in...the guy ended up getting there as I was leaving to take Travis to school. Anyway, he and another guy got it diagnosed and fixed all by noon so I guess their repair people are great. It's the billing dept that needs HELP.

:)



School today!

New schedule, Pat still starts at 8, gets out at 3:15, same as always, but Travis starts at 8:55 and gets out at 4:10. Great thing is the middle school starts at 8:30. Why is that great for me? Because the middle school is on my street and the traffic from that school makes it very hard for me to get around the corner to the next block where Pat's school is. But since school starts later for them now, there IS NO TRAFFIC!! It's WONDERFUL. I used to have to leave 20 minutes early to get them to the other end of the street and around the corner to the next block...now I don't have to! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like that I have to make 2 trips in the a.m. and 2 trips in the p.m., but the trade off of not having that traffic, well, just makes me not care so much!!!

So, they both had great first days. Patrick actually did homework without being asked. WHAT? Wow!! (can't believe it had any today, but still...)

Just me and Addie at home now, and I have to work. Hope it works out so I don't have to get daycare. It actually went pretty well today. She knew I had to work and actually let me!

Margie and I took the kids to CiCi's for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment