Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday, Aug 14, 2010

Told my boss yesterday what was going on, so I decided to work some tonight and tomorrow to make up time I would be gone.

Found out that it was probably an epileptic seizure. I knew Cheryl had mentioned he had been having seizures. I did not know he had epilepsy? Autopsy results are not in yet, that is just preliminary.


Did some laundry and packed some stuff. Told the boys what is going on and that I would like for them to go with me and meet my family. Their family. No body has met Addison. Well, Norma and Linda did at Grandma's funeral....when she was a BABY. Most have not met Travis and Patrick, too.

anyway, just really wanted them to come. Would have liked for Ty to come too, but I knew he had to work after just being off a week. I need to too, but I can't miss this.

They all went to the races tonight. Addison stayed with Ty's mom. I worked and did laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment