Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Got up this a.m. and was making breakfast. I threw out some stuff that had been in the crockpot from Thursday night...the juices and stuff from a pot roast. Long story short, the sink backed up, and the washing machine I had started flooded the laundry room and part of the kitchen. Huge mess. uuggghhh. I felt terrible...Ty ended up getting it all cleaned out and taken care of and cleaned up the floor for me...i just felt bad. He has told me a million times not to use the garbage disposal (this is not the first time I have done this ...but it was the worst result). I just knew that if I put those juices in the trash...it would get a hole in the bag or something would happen while Pat was emptying trash and end up all over the floor...so I did not throw it away. I just did not realize it would cause such a collossal mess. I guess I should have put it in a jar like I do with grease and then thrown it out, but did not think about that until later.

anyway, huge headache and mess.

I went to shower and when I got out, Ty was screaming at Pat about life and responsibility and doing something to contribute to the family...etc. Patrick never wants to do any chores or help out in anyway. He blantantly ignores all rules and has been getting away with it for far too long and Ty just snapped. He was supposed to to go Ryan Janke's birthday and I did not think Ty was going to let him go but he did...AFTER Pat did several chores and cried alot.

I went out later and got Travis' school supplies and a gift for Seth and then took Travis to the party, which he ended up leaving early so he could race. don't understand that, but...

Donna and Addie and I went to Kincaid's for dinner then I came home, put her to bed, and caught up on the blog. Now it's late and I think I will get to bed too.

I'll post some pictures from Missouri later....

No comments:

Post a Comment