Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sunday, August 15

Worked again today. Donna and I were going to leave today, but it just did not happen. I was going to drive to Grandpa's but as it turns out, Mom and Dad were there and there would not have been any place to sleep. It only left 1 twin bed and since I had to sleep with Addison, I knew Donna would get the bed and everyone else would be on the floor. I did end up getting Keith and Sandra's air mattress but by the time Ty got the oil changed in my car and got it cleaned out and I was packed and ready and kids were, it was after 4 p.m. and that would have put us there at midnight, and trying to find Grandpa's in the dark, and we just decided not to go. I already had everything in the car so just left it in there so we would be ready in the a.m.

plan is to leave at 7. Donna and Nathan riding with us.


Ty's truck would not start....I needed it to get Keith's air mattress, so he had to work on that and get it fixed before I could go there and before he could change my oil/wash the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment