Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wed, 01/12/2011

Work, work, work. Plenty to go around this week. No sleeping in for me. Oh well, much easier to get up this morning than yesterday, for some reason. Yesterday was rough.

anyway, I actually finished work at a decent time today. I don't know how that happened, but about the time Addison woke up from her (late) nap, I was finished. She came in and said "mamma, will you play with me?" and I'm SURE she was expecting to hear "when I finish my work" but I said "YES...I CAN." I'm surprised she did not keel over on the spot! We played Barbies, and cars, and cooked a meal of "pie apple" in her kitchen.

Let Travis drive us to Long John Silver's. It just sounded good tonight..so that is what we had for dinner. Ty called around 3 and said he had just had lunch and not to plan on him eating dinner...so I went and picked something up. It was okay...for some reason, it always sounds better than it tastes. Addison liked, it, though...ate almost a whole piece of fish and a hushpuppy and some fries. Wow! She has been eating more lately.

So, I'm off to work on ProjectLife.

I decied to get this year's kit and just do a chronological book this year...rather than daily. I'm still taking pictures...just in case...because the kit is out of stock at the moment and when I get it, I want to have the option of doing it either way, but just based on the fact that I have not finished last year's...Im thinking chronological.

I saw another blog today that showed the woman cleared off the very end of her kitchen counter and has it set up there...with the cards and a photo printer and her camera sitting there...so anyone can have access to it to do a "day". Great idea. Except my family thinks it's a "complete waste of time" to quote Patrick. But I have the space on the counter...if I just clean it off. That would be a good way to keep stuff from piling up there....which it ALWAYS does. and it would keep it front and center...

well, good intentions...

No comments:

Post a Comment