Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday, 1/16/11

Well, after saying plenty of work, we ran out on Thursday AND Friday. Kids have half days at school both days. Travis had finals. He aced them all. Well, he was exempt from 3 and aced the other 3. To be exempt, you have to have perfect (I think) attendance and a certain grade, which I'm sure is an A, but I don't know if it has to be a high A or just an A. Anyway, he has always been exempt from any that he can be exempt from.

Thursday when he got out, we got ChikFilA for lunch.

Friday, he did not go to school. Patrick rode to and from school with Krista...pretty much all week. Thanks, Krista! (my neighbor). I ran out of work around noon so I went to the grocery store, and went to Walgreens to pick up pictures and to the Scrapbook Boutique for some BoBunny papers that just came in. They will go perfect with all the snow pictures from last year.

Saturday ( 1/15) was another lazy weekend day. Lots of laundry and still not caught up. Sigh. guess when the kids are grown.... :) Preston came over and spent the night with Patrick.

Sunday (1/16): not much today either. Working on project lift (catch up) yesterday and today. I'm starting to go stir crazy...have not been out of the house much at all. Hate bad weather. Cold and wet and overcast. Not a big fan of winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment