Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday, January 28th, 2011

What a longggg, dragged out week. Seems like it lasted forever, BUT...it's FRIIIIIIIDAY!!

and...my husband took our daughter with him when he went to work this a.m. and dropped her off at his Mom's for the day AND night and WE ARE GOING ON A DATE! (I feel like it's the first one since the kids were born...but surely in the last 16 years we have gone out?)

anyway, I just finished work and have no idea what we are doing or where we are going...where does one go on a date night? :)


So, yesterday, Jan 27, 2011, was my Mom and Dad's 49th wedding anniversery. I'm happy to say they used the Groupon I got them for Christmas to go out to the restaurant where Gary is working. She said it was really good. So glad they did that!

Now to plan something big for next year!


Patrick's class went to the Symphony at Bass Hall yesterday during school. He said it was pretty cool and he liked it. It was hell getting him to dress for it...and he basically wore what I consider casual, but you would think he had to wear a tux the way he acted getting ready in the morning. AND he made the neighbors late for school (could not find his shoes at the last minute...they left without him, but they were already late too, for waiting on him). Just a bad morning all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment