Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday, Jan 9, 2010

New year, new blog header and footer photos. Let me know what you think!

The family picture is at Patsy's house on Christmas day. The photo of Addie is from the "last photos of Addie as a 2 year old" photo shoot. The picture of the boys at the bottom is from Mom's house on Christmas eve.

Today is Sunday, 9th, and it snowed today. It did not stick, but it snow, big heavy wet flakes. Addie was sooo excited. As a matter of fact, she was so excited that she took her shirt off, put on a SWIMMING life vest, and was ready to go out and play in it. i had to explain the difference between swimming and playing in the snow and she was having none of it. She inSISTED that she needed the life vest to play in the snow. I said "well, can you at least put your shirt back on? (she does not SWIM topless...not sure where that is coming from).

on New Year's Eve she was taking off her shirt and yelling "I'm a party girl." That better be the LAST time THAT happens!! :)


to update, on Wednesday it was life as usual. Grocery store and cheeseburgers for dinner. Thursday night, same..had gram's chicken and rice casserole. Friday, I let Travis drive home from school and he took me to Big Lots where I found lots of Basic Gray stuff...I was in heaven. Bought some of all of it and then Saturday while Donna and I were out, went to the one in Bedford and got more of different BG stuff. She and I did Michael's and Joann's too. Then we came home and went to Lina's with the family. Came home and watched a Netflix movie after Addie went to bed...stayed up late. Woke up in middle of the night with what felt like a mild heart attack but was reflux. Had to get up and take Tums and sit up for awhile. not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment