Sunday, January 2, 2011

Saturday, January 1, 2011 Happy New Year!

Wow...another year is here. Got up late this a.m. I forgot to set the TIVO for the Rose Bowl parade that the ALL BIRDVILLE BAND was marching in today...and it was 10:39 am when we remembered. Travis said his friends said they would be on at 10:40 so we turned it on, but it turns out they were on around 10:15 so I missed it. I sent the recorder anyway, but we missed it. I'll find some info on it later and post.

Ty went and got donuts then took Travis out for some drive time. I got some stuff together and went to a crop at Jackie's house, after making a quick stop at Michael's. I worked on the "Austin" album from Patrick's field trip last year. it'll be plain, but it'll get done! :)

Came home and made dinner and watched some of the new Oprah Network that went on air today.

guess all the Xmas stuff will come down today. Time to declutter. I'm going to pick 1 room each month and hopefully by the end of this year...the house will be decluttered.

I have our
1. entry way
2. hallway
3. bathroom
4. office
5 Addie's room
6. Boys' room
7. den.
8. my bedroom.
9. my bathroom
10. kitchen.
11. Laundry room
12. Sunroom.

1 room a month. Hall will just be the closet - go through linens and games and get rid of what we don't need.

we'll see how it goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment