Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Worked today. Did not walk. Did not walk yesterday, Probably first time since about March that I did not walk on a weekday. Just not up to it. Felt good enough that I could get out of bed and work, but still felt puny. I ate some toast for breakfast...felt a LITTLE better, but then had soup for lunch and my stomach started churning again. Ugh. Had to go lay down a couple of times, too, today. But surprisingly, finished my full day of work by 5:30.

I took Addison outside to play this evening since she has been cooped up for 2 days now and she rode the 4-wheeler (her size), the trike, the Fusion scooter, and the Rip Rider. Then she went out back and found the watering can and stayed out there until she managed to soak herself. Watered all blades of grass, I believe! oh, and the Vulture was out tonight while we were out there. I am going to have to give him a name. Got any ideas? Leave me a comment and help me name him/her!

Probably PBJ for dinner for me...then to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment