Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wow, July already.

no work this a.m. Well, a couple, but ran out by 6:30a.m. Went and laid down w/ Addison for awhile then got up and walked. There were mushrooms all over the back yard. Well, not ALL over, but alot. Not big mushrooms...little guys. cute. Just popped up overnight. I went and got the camera. I'm just always amazed by how much the yard changes or the things I find that were not there the day before. I know that sounds stupid...but since I'm such an unobservant person...it makes the walk a little more interesting. I really love it when I go out and see one of the animals. In our backyard in the last 14 years, I have seen skunks, raccoons, opossums, rabbits, a fox, a coyote, owls, and of course the vulture. it's fun!






anyway, another frustrating work day. Ran out off and on all day.

to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment