Thursday, July 15, 2010

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Did I mention it has rained here most of the week? Did I mention I actually walked in the rain one morning this week. Well, like a misty rain...but rain nonetheless. Did I mention that my tennis shoes that I have worn since before I was pregnant are now strictly my walking shoes because of all the wet grass clippings that cling to my feet when I walk?

Addison and I went to Michaels today in Hurst to buy a Martha Stewart Score Board.

http://www.amazon.com/Scoring-Envelope-Martha-Stewart-Crafts/dp/B0036FDKZS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1279234705&sr=8-1

I had to have this. Then I got it home and used it once, on scratch paper, and thought "now WHY did I need this?" I don't do cards. I don't "score" much for scrapbooking. What's the point. I do remember in the "talking myself into phase" that I could make cards that are decorated with the stuff Addison and I cut out with the Cricut. I used to say "I'm going to make cards to put with gifts that the boys take to birthday parties, but really, now that they are older, there are not as many parties to go to. but still...I never have a card to put with a gift. And I'm too cheap to buy a card. I just tell them who it's from when they are opening it. (or tell the boys to).

Don't tell the Bluebonnet Scrappers...they will want me to make cards. Shh!

The boys did not race tonight. Rain 0ut . Donna and I took Addison and Patrick and ate at Mooyah's. Travis stayed home and worked on the race car with Ty.

No comments:

Post a Comment