Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday, July 17, 2010







Today was Michael's birthday party, so I took Patrick over there and also Addison. I let her get in the kiddy pool...Eric (Michael's dad) let her get in the big pool for a little while. Anyway, we left when the food came out and I showered again since I sat outside for an hour or so and sweat. After that, got Addison into some dry clothes and she took a nap. I did some dishes, some laundry, caught up on this blog and did some Project Life stuff...yet another lazy Sat.

I think I will take Addie to the water park tomorrow. it was HOT today.

Boys raced tonight. Addie REALLY wanted to go and I ended up tagging along so she could go. Travis won his heat. But, as it turns out, he hit another car and they black flagged him, so he came in last. He did not do it on purpose. but the guy got mad and hit him, so they black flagged the other guy too.

Feature race, he came in 2nd. He did really well tonight. I was proud of him.

1 comment:

  1. you missed Elvis at the car show.
    he's back. in case you didn't know.

    ReplyDelete