Sunday, July 25, 2010

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Got up and got myself and Addison ready for Pat's soccer game and met them out there (he stayed at Michael's last night). This was a playoff game and they played the same team they played last Wedneday. It was 8-0 this time. We lost. We have 1 more game next Saturday and then we are done. The coach wants him to play on their outdoor rec team but we have not signed up yet. He says he wants to play.

This evening Donna and I took Addie and went to HLobby and then to eat. We used a Groupon that I had bought for Garliq. It was good...okay. They had a really good appetizer which was like a breadstick filled with cheese and meatballs. It was really good. Served w/ marinara. I could eat just those for a meal and be fine. We also ordered a bacon pizza....they burned some of the bacon on it...just a tad overcooked, but otherwise good. Addie had spaghetti. All in all, pretty good. We got cheesecake to go...I have not eaten mine yet. The groupon was for $25 of food for $10, so we got a pretty good deal. But if I wanted pizza, I'd go to Bosses first.

No comments:

Post a Comment