Thursday, July 15, 2010

Friday, July 9, 2010

Worked today. Walked today. No wildlife. It's such a letdown not to see anything on my walks now! :)

I just messed around in my office tonight with Addison. She loves my Cricut machine.

http://www.cricut.com/Default.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

as do I! She gets all the cartridges out (only time I am thankful that I don't have many) and mixes them all up and the booklets that come with them, and the keypad that comes with them, and mixes them all up and then puts them back in the wrong boxes. So every night, I have to go sort them all and put them away correctly...because I could not just let them be in the wrong place. I have enough chaos in my cluttered life...have to keep these straight. Anyway, she likes to push the buttons and cut the shapes. We don't DO anything with said shapes, of course...because that would requiring actually making something with my stash of stuff. Who has time for that? :) But she has fun playing. I really really hope she does not break it, but IF it should have be replaced someday...there is a new, bigger better one on the market now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment