Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister, Donna. Hope it's a good one!

I worked all day...off and on, from 6 a to 10:30 p Patrick had an "awards" ceremony at school that I went to. They are not allowed to give out awards (eyes rolling) so they each went to the microphone and told what they liked about 4th grade.

All this political correctness is really getting to be a bore.

American Idol winner announced tonight. I think it will be Lee. I think Crystal is more talented...natural talent, but I think he is going to win....kinda' an underdog thing. I think she will be better off not winning and getting her record deal quicker and be able to do it on her own terms, which is more her style.

I'll watch the TIVO'd results tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment