Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday, May 9, 2010 Mother's Day

Wow, what a day. The whole family gathered at Joe T's for mother's day. I have to say, If I"m going to eat brunch, that is where I want to have it. Love the food. Love the atmosphere. Love the grounds. Love to take pictures there. Love it. If Ty and I every have an anniversery party or something big to celebrate, I want to do it there. Just love the place.

I always order Migas. That is the only place I have ever had them..and probably would never order them anywhere else....don't want to ruin it.

anyway, I took Addie and we walked the grounds and did an imprompteau photo shoot...later I took Patrick. Travis never went, so Ty took some pictures of me and the kids on the way out.

Just about the time we got our food, a mariachi band came in and played. (did not think to get a picture) It reminded me of being in Alice, Tx...good times, good memories. It was just a really good day. I really needed that! :)


Keith met us out there, Donna and Gary came, Pep and Jake made it, and Mom and Dad and Rex and Patsy.

(note to Carole: I chose this outfit for today because of your comment about her other pictures! )








No comments:

Post a Comment