Thursday, May 13, 2010

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Got up early this a.m. and Donna, Mom, Addison, and I went to Canton for First Monday Trade Days. I have not been out there in about 20 years...not at all like I remembered it. Addison really did well...I was expecting her to be all over the place, but she stayed in her stroller and was really pretty good all day. I did not buy much...got the boys some steak jerky from here: www.mmjerky.com
and got me some ribbon for scrapbooking...and got some letters cut out of thin metal...got an A, an S, and a B. That was it. Lots of neat stuff out there, though.

After we got back, dropped Mom off and Donna and I went to eat (Palio's) as the boys were at the races.

After we got home, I played outside with Addison until bedtime...she washed Travis' car and rode her 4-wheeler and swept the driveway.

Good day!

Travis raced tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment