Thursday, May 6, 2010

Monday, April 26, 2010

Today is May 6, I think. I've lost track. The only thing I remember about today is that the previously cancelled soccer practice was back on but Pat did not want to go and I did not make him. The rest of the day is a blur....the days just run together now. Life is dull. :)

So, I thought I would take this week to give you some top 10 lists.

Today, my current top 10 favorite songs, in no particular order.

1. I Gotta Feeling - B. E. Peas

2. These are the moments - Edwin McCain

3. 100 Years - Five for Fighting

4. Life ain't always Beautiful - Gary Allen

By the way, I'm just reading these from my Ipod list..

5. Im Yours - Jason Mraz

6. Daughters - John Meyer

7. All Summer Long - Kid Rock

8. Need You Now - Lady Antebellum

9. All I Want To Do - Sugarland (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this band!!)

10. Hey Soul Sister - Train

That's it for now! Look these up on You Tube or ITunes if you don't know them...they are pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment