Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday, Feb 2, 2011

Continuation:
So, I went to get an outfit I had put on layaway out and planned to wear it that night. We went out to a club we like to go to and I really was not having much fun at all. This guy that was with a guy that Mary knew asked me to dance. I was NOT interested AT ALL, but since we "knew" him I did not want to be snotty...so I danced with him. 1 very short dance. A few minutes later, "Mony, Mony" (Billy Idol) came on and I LOVE that song. Some guy tapped me on the shoulder and asked me to dance and I did not even so much as look at him, just went out to the dance floor and started to dance. When I looked up and saw WHO I was dancing with, I was...well...let's just say there was a guy standing there that looked like he stepped from the pages of GQ magazine. TALL, dark, and handsome. Wow...


The rest of the night..we danced about every song. I was sweating like a pig! :) His friend came over and told him he wanted to leave. He got my phone number and said he would call, and the rest was history. It was Ty.


He called the next night and we went out...it was superbowl Sunday and I thought "oh good, someone that does not care about football." (turns out he just did not care for the teams playing). We went to Dave and Busters and a movie.


anyway...that's how we met.

and here we are now...


No comments:

Post a Comment